HCF Faculty Staff Campaign
Your support through the Henry Carver Fund has a direct impact on Bloomsburg University students, it's faculty and staff, and the universities priorities.
Why do we support the Henry Carver Fund?
"It's all about the students. Personally, it is rewarding to observe students achieve their lifetime education goals, and to become productive members of society. The Henry Carver Fund Academic Scholarship to me, bring students one step closer to reaching their dreams and destinations." ---Thomas Fletcher, Associate VP and Dean of Extended Programs
"The Henry Carver Fund helps outstanding and talented students by providing the financial support many need to attend BU. I'm also attracted to the fund by the ways it supports BU's faculty and staff, from the Margin of Excellence Awards to the Presidential Strategic Planning Grants. Another wonderful benefit is that you can designate your gift to the college of your choice. I give to the Henry Carver Fund College of Education to support the students in my classroom and my colleagues within the College of Education." ---Barbara Wilson, Associate Professor of Exceptionality Programs
Faculty and Staff Giving FAQ's
What does the Henry Carver Fund Support?
- Scholarships that are awarded to incoming freshman that give students the financial ability to attend Bloomsburg University. The Henry Carver Fund also supports two additional scholarship renewal programs.
- Professional development opportunities for students and faculty to travel and present research findings at conferences.
- Travel expenses for internships and other forms of practical training.
- The Margin of Excellence, the TALE Teaching Award, and Presidential Strategic Planning Grants, awarded to faculty and staff each year.
Can I make a restricted gift to the Henry Carver Fund?
Yes! Previously, donations to the Henry Carver Fund went to Unrestricted Funds. We are please to inform you that now you can restrict donations made to the Henry Carver Fund to:
- Henry Caver Fund Academic Scholarships
- Henry Carver Fund College of Business
- Henry Carver Fund College of Education
- Henry Carver Fund College of Liberal Arts
- Henry Carver Fund College of Science & Technology
- Henry Carver Fund General Athletics
You may also continue to support the scholarship or program of your choice with your payroll deduction. Any donation made to the fund without a specific designation will be placed in the general Henry Caver Fund and remain an unrestricted gift.
How does Payroll Deduction work?
Giving is easy! Making your gift through payroll deduction enables you to split your gift into installments, spreading it over as many or as few pay periods as you wish. Click on the link to open our Faculty/Staff Apeal Form. Send your completed form to Bloomsburg University Foundation, 400 E. Second Street, Bloomsburg, PA 17815 or interoffice to the Development Center, Attention: Gift Processor.
Give Now to support the Henry Carver Fund.